Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Dragon

Julia comes home with artwork in her backpack most days. It's always fun to see what she's created at school. It usually involves a sun and lately the outline of the drawing has been trimmed with scissors. She certainly isn't lacking in the fine motor skills department!

Today's artwork is making it on the blog today because of how it made my jaw drop when I saw it hanging on the wall. She asked for tape the second she walked in the door. OK, fine. I gave her the roll and she went about posting her drawing on the wall where all the other artwork is displayed. When I got the all clear to come see I couldn't believe my eyes!

She drew from memory an almost exact replica of an art project that Sam brought home a month ago.

See?


Seriously? How does she remember this stuff? It reinforces my idea of filling her Easter basket with art supplies that's for sure! Plus, I have already commissioned her to fill four frames with her art for BabyBear's room. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

4 comments:

Esther April 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

She's got some talent! :-)

Jess :) April 7, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

That is AWESOME!!!! :) I love how kids remember things that you might not even think twice about!

Shiri Briseno April 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

You have quite the artist on your hands, how precious!!

jules April 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

It sure is amazing how their little brains work...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP