Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 weeks

Yesterday marked 30 weeks of being pregnant. I celebrated with a medium french fry and my OB appointment. I also wandered Target for over an hour just because I could. It was SO cold and rainy but I wasn't going to stop me from getting out of the house. My blood pressure is normal, I've gained 4 pounds since my last appointment, my doc answered some questions I had about how newborn care is handled at the hospital, and we heard babe's heartbeat chugging along at 154 bpm. I go every two weeks now which will help make the time go faster - not that it needs to. I have plenty to keep me busy for the next 10 weeks. Six of those weeks I'll still be working and taking care of the kids/house/pets/garden.

Tomorrow is the big.garage.sale.run where I stock up for the year on the clothes and other great deals. Julia and I found quite a few bargains today already, but tomorrow I'm on my own (thanks Grandma!) for the morning and early afternoon hours. Even though I know we're having a girl I don't think it's wise to buy very many clothes. I'll wait for the September sales before stocking up.

No belly picture this week - but if I had taken one it would have shown my belly button popping out (much earlier than my previous two pregnancies). According to Julia my belly has "gotten really big!"

So THAT'S why I can't bend down and pick anything up anymore!

4 comments:

Jenney April 27, 2011 at 9:29 PM  

Cold and rainy here too. I so wish I could go garage sale with you. It would be a blast!

Sarah April 27, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

She's going to be here before you know it!!! 10 weeks will go by so fast! We have a huge city garage sale in a couple weeks & I can't wait! It's typically the one time that I get to go out by myself! :) Hope you have fun & find everything you're looking for!

Alyssa April 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Garage sales! Yea! I'm hoping to hit up a few too! Have fun!

Jenilee May 2, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

it is very cold and rainy. Jenney is right. yucky weather right now! :)

our church junior bible quiz team made it to regionals this week in indianapolis. if they do well, we'll be headed to your neck of the woods in June for nationals! I'd love to see you!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP